Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change style in one column only, not entire page

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Robert
What do mean by "style". What do you have and what do you want to have?
HTH Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Styles live in workbooks--it's not a range by range setting.

Maybe you can just change the particular formatting that you want. (or create a
new style and use that???)

Robert Kelley wrote:

--

Dave Peterson