Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default save file

I would like to automatically save a file by pressing a button to archive the
customer file to the following folder and specification

c:\archive\product A

customer_date_time.xls

---

customer (variable name selected from a drop down list located within an
order form)

date and time real time

time is required as 1 customer could order 2 different products on the same
day which would cause a conflict on saving. cannot have 2 file names the same.
---

there are 3 order forms for product A on 1 spreadsheet. i would like a save
buttton for each individual order on the one spreadsheet as I only really
want to same the relevant order form rather than all 3 orders simulataneously.

Thank you