Tawne

Default How? publish many sheets in workbook???

I want to know how I can publish more than one sheet in a
workbook???? I want to publish it versus saving it as
html because it will use the formating and freeze the top
pane.

When I choose file, save as, Web, Publish, it will save
only one tab, and but WILL freeze the top pane.

When I choose file, save as, Web, Save, it will save the
entire workbook with all of the tabs, but WILL NOT freeze
the top pane.

Help, what can I do? Thanks.
Tawne