Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Converting Excel to PDF?

I have a huge text (several hundred pages) of Turkish in Excel format.
Since some special characters are being dropped or altered when printing the
Excel file, I need to convert the file into PDF to get a proper printout.
Unfortunately, I am only able to convert on a page per page basis. Is there
any "trick" to get the entire Excel file converted in one go? There must be
something in the setrtings...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ahem... I have to revise my previous post! These are not "pages" but sheets.
I could almost figure that one needs to handle them one by one and not in
one go. However, if there is a chance to do the conversion in one go, I'd
appreciate to know.