Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A function to create new sheets

Is there a way to that I can enter a number into a cell and then it will
create that many extra sheets at the bottom.

Like if I have 5 participants I want them to all have a sheet with the same
functions on it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this macro with an inputbox to enter the number.

Sub SheetCopy()
Dim i As Long
On Error GoTo endit
Application.ScreenUpdating = False