Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get multiple data returns from one drop down box?

I have one drop down list with our product names and would like to have 2-3
other types of information on each product returned to other cells in the
spreadsheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you build a table with all the info to return, you could use =vlookup() to
retrieve that other info:

=if(a1="","",vlookup(a1,sheet2!a:e,2,false))
to get the assocated value in column B.

--

Dave Peterson