Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default TRYING TO ALPHBETIZE STREET ADDRESSES

I ALREADY LISTED ADDRESSES BUT NOW IT NEEDS TO BE ALPHBETIZE BY STREET NUMBER
AND NAME..HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT..SHOULD I START OVER??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Anna
If you have the street number in one column and the name in another column,
then sort the total range, first by street number and then by name (Data -
Sort). Please post back if this is not clear. Clarify what you have.
Where is the street number and where is the name? HTH Otto