Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Countif and Index Match copy and paste

Unique REF PACKAGE REF MASTER Client
00008A060 00008A060 00008A060Lead client
00010A060 00008A060 Sub clent 1
00012A060 00008A060 Sub client 2
00019A060 00019A060 00019A060Lead client 2
00021A060 00019A060 Sub clent 1
00022A060 00019A060 Sub client 2
00023A060 00019A060 Sub clent 2
00025A060 00019A060 Sub client 3
00028A060 00019A060 Sub clent 3
01104A060 00019A060 Sub client 4

I have a long list of data as exampled above and I have two needs from it.
From a countif statement I have established 2 sub clients on the first
master ref. I would now like to transfer their details into another
spreadsheet for their own right and just for the number of rows established
by the countif result. Then the same goes for the next set of data but
obviously for 4 sub clients