Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Simple Lookup?

I have a worksheet used for horse race ratings.

Columns A, B, and C, contain the last 3 form figures. Entries can be 1
(1st), 2, 3, 4 or 0. There are no headings in these columns.

Columns D, E, F, G, H, I and J contain data referring to the number of
days since the horse last ran. The headings in the above columns are;-
1 - 4, 5 - 10, 11 - 20, 21 - 31, 32 - 62, 63 - 99, 100+

Columns A, B, and C contain any sequence of digits ranging from 1 1 1 to
blank blank 0, making a total of 155 combinations.

A rating is given where the lines and columns intersect. e.g. Cell D2
contains a rating of 92, whereas cell J156 has a value of 9 (the
opposite end of the spectrum).

Rather than cross referencing and scrolling, would it be possible to
input the form and days into a window with fields/cells in order to get
a horse's rating from an output cell?

Could this be done with a lookup?

TIA