Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get the Body Fat Pecentage to work on fitness template

whenever i enter in my weight and all my measurements the only calculation
that shows up is my bmi. does anyone one else have this problem or know how
to solve it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From whence came the template?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"hsarahh" wrote in message
whenever i enter in my weight and all my measurements the only calculation
that shows up is my bmi. does anyone one else have this problem or know
how
to solve it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you need lots more information--either by getting submerged in water or
lots of measurements with calipers to get an estimate.

But there are other formulas that give rough estimates:
http://www.medal.org/visitor/www/inactive/ch2.aspx

(Google is nice!)

hsarahh wrote:

whenever i enter in my weight and all my measurements the only calculation
that shows up is my bmi. does anyone one else have this problem or know how
to solve it?

--

Dave Peterson