Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Flashing Cells

Is there an add-in for making cells flash?

--
Charlie New XP User
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Take a look at Chip's brilliant solution :

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

HTH
Cheers
Carim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are releasing this to other people, check you local Disability
legislation, some places it is not allowed.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"sswcharlie1" wrote in message
Is there an add-in for making cells flash?

--
Charlie New XP User

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For a solution that separates the formatting from the code needed for
support, see
How can I make a cell (or some other object) flash?
http://www.tmehta.com/tmxl/dbfind_byid.asp?id=14

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2007

In article ,
says...
Is there an add-in for making cells flash?