Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default merging 3 cells into 1

Here's an old post about merging 2 columns into one, how can I amend
this formula to make it 3 columns into one maintaining both sets of
data?

C1: =A1 & " " & B1

now say I want to merge columns A, B, and C?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joe

If I understand

=A1&" "&B1&" "&C1

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

HIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's an old post about merging 2 columns into one, how can I amend
this formula to make it 3 columns into one maintaining both sets of
data?

C1: =A1 & " " & B1

now say I want to merge columns A, B, and C?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In cell D1 :

=A1&" "&B1&" "&C1

Carim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks all! There's a little problem though, Column A is the Date
10/20/2006, for some reason it's coming out in the merge as "39010",
any way to get the date to show as it is printed?

Dave Mc wrote:
Try this; I do it all the time.

D1: =A1 & " " & B1 & " " & C1