Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy the order number to corresponding cells

A B
A1-5002998 H10065002998 H0610SSI3052
A2-5002998 32 1
A3-5002998 64 1
A4-5002998 32 1

A5-5002999 H100650029989 H0610SSI3053
A6-5002999 64 1
A7-5002999 32 1

I need a help to copy order numbers from B1 to B2,B3,B4 etc and
customer numbersC1 to C2,C3,C4 etc corresponding ordersequence number
which is (A). I do have 200 orders like this and all of them needs to
be sorted by order number instead of squence number in order for me to
create a Purchase Order. Thank for the help.