Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KDG KDG is offline

Default Macros/Protection/Pivot Tables...HELP

Thanks to someone on this forum, I received the following code to protect
many sheets within my document all at the same time. However, this doesn't
have the protection options written in that will allow the user to use the
pivot tables that are included on these sheets. Being very much the novice in
these things (boy, I'm learning a bunch from all of you gurus!) I need a
little help in where to include the portion of code that would turn on the
"allow" features in protecting the sheet. Help? Thank you sooooo much!

Public Sub ProtectSelectedSheets()
Dim MyPassword As String
Dim Sht As Worksheet
Dim ncProtect As New Collection
For Each Sht In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
ncProtect.Add Item:=Sht
Next Sht
MyPassword = "password"
Worksheets(1).Select