Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Check Mark

Can someone tell me the VBA code that will place a check mark in a cell.

I need the code so that when I place any character in a specified range,
that the value will change to a check mark when I leave that cell.

Please Help!! Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:A10")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = False
With Target
.Value = Chr(252)
.Font.Name = "WingDings"
End With
Application.EnableEvents = True

This is event code. Right-click on the sheet tab and "View Code".

Copy and paste into that module.

Adjust the range to suit.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP