Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cut Rows with a certain value in a cell to another worksheet

Im pretty new to this stuff so bear with me.

Everyday I get test data that contains about 100 different tests run on the
parts my company manufacturers. The test data goes down the worksheet and is
given a new heading at whichever row its at everytime there's some sort of
change in the manufacturing line. What Id like to do is have a macro that
looks for the rows in the worksheet with the new headings and move them into
another worksheet (lets call it "Headings") so I can keep track of when and
what change occurs. Heading rows can be identified in the "A" column where
you find the word "Time" instead of an actual time. That means I also need
to put along with that row a date and time which happens to be available with
the first part tested after the change. The date and time column is "DZ".
I'd like for the heading row to be cut to the "Headings" worksheet, and the
date and time from the row directly beneath it (located in the DZ field)
copied to the A column in the "Headings" worksheet effectively moving the
heading row itself a field to the right.

Can it be done?