Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excell 2000--My column headings have changed from letters to numb

--
Jay F
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My column headings have changed from letters to numbers--don't know how it
happened--how can I change it back. Now, instead of "C1" I have
"3,1"--confusing, isn't it?

--
Jay F

"Jay F" wrote:

--
Jay F

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel, click on Tools | Options | General tab | uncheck the
"R1C1 reference style" box | OK.

Jay F wrote:

My column headings have changed from letters to numbers--don't know how it
happened--how can I change it back. Now, instead of "C1" I have
"3,1"--confusing, isn't it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excell 2000--My column headings have changed from letters to n

How can you fix the same problem but in the 2007 version?

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

ToolsOptionsGeneralSettingR1C1 Reference Style
Uncheck it!

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.

"Jay F" wrote:

--
Jay F

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CJ CJ is offline

The same thing happens in 2007! Go to excel options/formulas/working with
formulas. Un-toggle the R!C! reference style! Thank you thank you thank you!