Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Consolidating data from multiple sheets.

I've got a series of spreadsheets that I need to do some work on but in order
to do it I need to consolidate all of the data into a single worksheet first.

What I'm looking for is something like a macro that that will look at my
workbook, read all of the sheets and then append the data from all of the
sheets into a new single worksheet - presumably as the first sheet of the
workbook but that's not important.

The good news is that all of the sheets will have the same number of columns
(from A:U), but the bad news is that the number of sheets could vary from
workbook to workbook (which isn't the end of the world because I can make
slight modifications to the macro to take into account the number of sheets -
but ideally I'd just like to have one macro that reads all of the sheets and
requires no changing as I might not be maintaining things in the longer term)
and of course the really bad news is that the number of rows of data will
vary wildly and will change from run to run as new records are added and old
ones are removed.

Is that a tough ask? An easy ask? An impossible ask?

Any help would be absolutely fantastically received from this doddery old
Bovine that needs some assistance desperately!

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See your other thread

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Bovine Jones" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Ron... I did try and post but got an error message saying to try again
later - never occurred to me that it would post the message when it said it
hadn't!

BJ.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

See your other thread