amateur

Default transfer of data from Excel to MS Word

I am attempting to print mailing labels in MSWord.The database I have in
Excel only transmits the first page even though all data is shown when I
brouse selected file. What am I doing wrong?
doco

This may be an over simplification but, COPY|PASTE always works for me...

HTH
doco

"amateur" wrote in message
I am attempting to print mailing labels in MSWord.The database I have in
Excel only transmits the first page even though all data is shown when I
brouse selected file. What am I doing wrong?

Peo Sjoblom

Peo Sjoblom