Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default There Was An Error...

Is anyone looking into the continuous reporting of
"There was an error..."
here when trying to either post a new question or respond to one? It's
about an 80% of the time deal and it's across multiple boards at least here
in the Excel section and I suspect others also.

It's been going on for several days now and is creating a whole lot more
confusion than we need here. It obviously is not just me - look at all of
the repeated posts asking for help on the same thing.

Communication here is tough enough having text only without the added
frustration of multiple posts with help being given in so many separate
places.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.