Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I select version of excel from excel file

I have an xls file and i will select version of Excel from this file. How can
I do this?
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I will select or I have to select? Go to File - Save As and from the drop
down arrow of Save as type, select the appropriate version.

Jaleel

"Enrico" wrote:

I have an xls file and i will select version of Excel from this file. How can
I do this?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub This_Version()
MsgBox Application.version
End Sub

Sub This_Version22()
Range("A1").Value = "Excel " & Application.version
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP