Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with worksheet functions

Hi,
I have set up a workbook with bottons on Sheet 1 which direct you to a
specific worksheets within the workbook.

I have three questions.
1) is there something I can do to ensure that when ever the workbook is
opened, it always opens at Sheet1.
2) is it possible to get it to open at the top of the worksheet. So for
example if someone scrolls down and then, saves and closes - it won't open at
that same spot they left off but at the top of the sheet.
3) The buttons are just a simple macro to open another worksheet, can I add
code to the macro to ensure each sheet opens up at the top of the worksheet.
If so, can someone help with what the VB code would be?

Thanks, hope someone can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this in the ThisWorkbook VBE module.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A1").Select
End Sub