Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do i increase excel working memory in office 2003

I have files that are linked and when i'm opening one of the files, it says
that it's run out of memory. I have a pentiun 4, 512 Mb RAM, 30Gb free HDD
space, processor speed 2.8Ghz. How would i incease my working memory in excel
so that i may open all these files that are linked.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joseph

You cannot increase Excel's memory pool. It has a finite store irrespective
of the amount of resources on the machine.

Check here

http://www.decisionmodels.com/index.htm

--
HTH