Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default wrap worksheet names

Is there any trick that allows us to wrap the text on worksheet names.

I am trying to make the area larger in height where I name my sheets rather
than longer. So instead of a tab saying \Town to town by county/

it might look like \Town to town/
\ by county /

it is hard to show using char and not graphics.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible.

If you are running out of room on the sheet tab bar, you can right-click on one
of the navigation arrows at left side to get a list of 15 sheets and "more
sheets"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP