Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default DUPLICATE 1 sheet into 100 sheet workbook

I have 1 sheet (Invoice template).
I want to multiply or duplicate that 1 sheet into 100 sheets.

IS THERE A QUICK WAY TO DO THIS?
(not the manual time consuming "insert a sheet" method)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This macro should do it for you, just change the name of the worksheet you
want to replicate 100 times:

Sub ReplicateSheet()

Dim i As Integer
Dim intCounter As Integer

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

For intCounter = 0 To 100
Application.StatusBar = "Inserting copy " & intCounter _
+ 1 & ", please wait..."
i = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count
Sheets("Your Sheet Name").Select 'Change sheet name here
Sheets("tblHrsWorked").Copy After:=Sheets(1)

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = True
.StatusBar = False
End With

"STEVE" wrote:

I have 1 sheet (Invoice template).
I want to multiply or duplicate that 1 sheet into 100 sheets.

IS THERE A QUICK WAY TO DO THIS?
(not the manual time consuming "insert a sheet" method)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try This:

1. Hold down Shift+F11 until you get 100 worksheets.
2. Right click the original sheet and choose Select All Sheets
3. Choose Edit Fill Across Worksheets and then click All followed
by OK.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ok, nice!!!
How about a short macro to give me sequential numbers for the sheet names,
(and I want too start with Invoice #1000)
Thanks very much!