Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dk_ dk_ is offline

Default Disable Unfreeze Panes and Remove Split, how?

Help,

How can I disable the menus choices to Unfeeze Panes, and Remove Split,
on a distributed file that has shhet protection password protected?

....without doing the protect windows in the options to save the file.
That seperates the main worsheet window from the application window.

Thanks.

-Dennis

--
Dennis Kessler
http://www.denniskessler.com/acupuncture
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

...without doing the protect windows in the options to save the file.

I'm not sure what you're referring to above but you have to use Tools,
Protection, Protect Workbook, selecting the Protect Windows option.

--
Jim
"dk_" wrote in message
| Help,
|
| How can I disable the menus choices to Unfeeze Panes, and Remove Split,
| on a distributed file that has shhet protection password protected?
|
| ...without doing the protect windows in the options to save the file.
| That seperates the main worsheet window from the application window.
|
| Thanks.
|
| -Dennis
|
| --
| Dennis Kessler
| http://www.denniskessler.com/acupuncture

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dk_ dk_ is offline

In article ,
"Jim Rech" wrote:

...without doing the protect windows in the options to save the file.

I'm not sure what you're referring to above but you have to use Tools,
Protection, Protect Workbook, selecting the Protect Windows option.

When I select the Protect Windows option, it does indee disable Unfreeze
Panes and Remove Split. But, when I open the workbook again each sheet
is seperated from the main program window, the same as when you click
the double box next to the X in the upper right corner of the program.
Each worksheet now has it's own title bar below the toolbars. When the
window is not 'Window protected' the only title bar is at the top of the
program window.

-Dennis