Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Re-occuring dates in excel cells

Howdy:

I'd like to add a date into an excel cell that is re-occuring just like you
can in the outlook calander. An example of what I want to accomplish is this:

I'm making a bill pay worksheet for myself, and I want to add "due dates"
into some cells. If a bill is due for example on the 15th of each month then
I want for the date to read 10/15/06 until 10/16/06 when at that point the
cell will repopulate the date to read 11/15/06.

In outlook you have the ability to customize this function in calander to a
high degree. In other words every other Thursday or Every other 1st of the
month, or Every weekday, etc.. If anybody can tell me how to accomplish this
in excel I would appreciate it.

Thank you,