Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default hide certain rows from data import

I need to hide cetain rows of data (not necessarily from viewing or printing)
but from importing into an online store.
I have a number of products awaiting images and I want only to import
products that I have an image for. I could delete products without an image
an add them later but I have 2000 products so this would be inefficent, is
there a smart way to just hide them?

Paul K.