Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A tricky Excle table - Dialogue using Google spreadsheets ?

Hi,
I have an Excel problem that I would like to discuss (and hopefully solve)
with some Pivot Table and Graph experts.
It involves getting data from a list into a PT, doing some tricky
calculations, then showing the PT in a graph.

I tried to explain the problem here earlier but received no help. But it's
understandable.
I think there are two major difficulties :
1. It is a complicated process and difficult enough to explain and
understand
2. Text-based newsgroups like this are not ideal for displaying data in a
table form.
Lines get wrapped, columns go haywire with proportional fonts.

So I have made an example of what I'm trying to do and I have published it
as a Google Spreadsheet.
That means you can view my sheet and hopefully understand my problem.

This is the first time I'm using a Google Spreadsheet to make myself clear
in a newgroup.
Hope it works!

Here is the address of the Spreadsheet.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...RSujKQTxH2QmOQ