Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Format Painter Question

This is a follow-up to a previous question; How to turn off the "automatic"
Format Painter.

Since the Forum would not allow me to sign in or reply to the answer I
received I had to come back in through the Excel Help Link and post another
question to give my reply.

I don't really care about how to use this stupid thing, or what key I have
to press to make it go away, just like all of the other nightmare "automatic"
and restricted functions introduced to Office 2003, I just want to find out:

How do I keep this 'automatic' FORMAT PIAINTER from popping up in the first
place???

And, I would dearly love to learn how to turn off these information balloons
that keep popping up and telling me things I already know, like "Enter Your
Message".

Thanks