Morgan Juul

Default Display multiple data

Hi!
I work as a paramedic, and one of my many task is to register all our
activities. I use a excel sheet to collect all data.As we are many people
working there, this must be simple.We put all information for one year in one
page, may be 4-500 items, each with 25-35 data.
No my problem:
I need a way to find all info for one month or employed,and create a new
list with these .
My dream: I write employed number 245 in cell B6, and the all his data
displayes underneath.... (excuse my bad english...)