Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Break Preview

Is there any way to remove blank pages that are revealed in the page break
preview? Resetting print area will get rid of some at the end, but I need to
remove dozens from the middle of documents. Is there a way to do this with a
macro? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/usert...intingtips.htm

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"stenz" escreveu:

Is there any way to remove blank pages that are revealed in the page break
preview? Resetting print area will get rid of some at the end, but I need to
remove dozens from the middle of documents. Is there a way to do this with a
macro? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not that one either. I'm looking to get away from manually selecting no
print ranges, since almost every single doc is different, and I can't rely on
a set range. Ultimately, I want to hit ctrl x and have excel remove all
blank pages regardless of location in the document, with out me specifying
where.

Thanks!