Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Totaling pre-defined groups?

I am not an excel wiz and I have a problem that is hard for me to solve. I
would like to total the # of units for a defined height range. For example:
how many units are within the height range of 38-44? or 46-51? I would like
to have a simple macro that references cell addresses for the min and max
height ranges I wish to total. Below is data examples. The auto filter
works ok, but I want have something that is not so labor intensive to re-use
over and over. I have lots of data and want to try many different
combinations. Thanks in advance...

height # units
38 193
39 318