Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default List of values

If you have a column of some random, and some repeating values, how can you
have the sheet return to you which values are in the column. For example, if
I have a column of 6 values, two values are 39, two values are 45, and two
values are 34, how can I have excel tell me the values making up the column
are 39, 45, and 34?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming that A2:A7 contains the data, try...

B2:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(FREQUENCY(A2:A7,A2:A7)0))

C2, copied down:

=IF(ROWS(C$2:C2)<=$B$2,INDEX(A$2:A$7,MIN(IF(ISNA(M ATCH(A$2:A$7,C$1:C1,0))
,ROW(A$2:A$7)-ROW(A$2)+1))),"")

....confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER.

Hope this helps!