Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Calculate

could you tell me how i could auto calculate multiple excel spreadsheets.
what i'm trying to say is, in a folder on our network, there are multiple
excel documents. we have to go into each document and go through Tools, the
Auto Calculate. is there a way to just do it once or send out a rule through
the server to say auto calculate all of these spreadsheets in this folder?

Thank you in advance
Nick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It wouldn't be too hard to record a macro to do this.

Next time you do it manually, turn on macro recording in a blank spreadsheet.
When you're done, turn off macro recording, then save the file. Next time, you
should be able to run the macro from this file.

By the way, you should be able to use the shortcut F9 to recalculate.

Fred