Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need Help Formatting Pivot Tables

I've been working on a spreadsheet to help track my Futures Market
Trades but it is very intensive in calculations. So I've been toying
with the idea of using Pivot Tables to organize the data better but I
am admittantly a novice when it comes to Pivot Tables.

So I'm turning here for any help that the forum might be able to offer.
You can see what I'm trying to do on my website here at :
http://www.wilytrader.com/scalprate-...t-v20-release/

What I'd like to be able to do is to do THIS:

http://www.wilytrader.com/wp-images/...creenshot1.png

with a Pivot Table instead of coding each individual cell..This
worksheet totals all of the relevant data that I wish to track
pertaining to my day's trading session. These are all daily totals.
Is it possible to make a Pivot Table do this? I'm not having much luck
as it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

WilyTrader