Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ROLLING 12 MONTHS PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I am working with a spreadsheet that has a rolling 12 months of data. a
formula WAS CREATED to help make my life easier or so I thought.
=SUM(F20+G20+H20)*200000/L20. How I was told to do this was to copy the
previous row and insert it in the worksheet then go to columns F20,G20,H20
and L20 to bring them down by one row. However I do this it is going to end
up totaling those same numbers againg because you delete the months off the
sheet as you go. My problem is each time I do this the data for the must
current month changes all the previous months. There has got to be an easier
way to do this. Is there a way that I can enter the date for the next month
and the date for the other 11 months stays the same.

PLEASE HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Need Help wrote:
I am working with a spreadsheet that has a rolling 12 months of data.
a formula WAS CREATED to help make my life easier or so I thought.
=SUM(F20+G20+H20)*200000/L20. How I was told to do this was to copy
the previous row and insert it in the worksheet then go to columns
F20,G20,H20 and L20 to bring them down by one row. However I do this
it is going to end up totaling those same numbers againg because you
delete the months off the sheet as you go. My problem is each time I
do this the data for the must current month changes all the previous
months. There has got to be an easier way to do this. Is there a way
that I can enter the date for the next month and the date for the
other 11 months stays the same.

PLEASE HELP

I think I don't understand what you mean...

It could be easier if you could upload an example file to www.rapidshare.de.

--
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao