Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a drop down/pop-up calendar in excel

Hi,

I would like to create a pop-up calendar in excel similar to those used when
booking flights or hotels on line. So that users entering multiple dates in
different cells do not have to type each one numerically. I know how to
create a drop down menu, but cannot figure out how to link the list to an
external source.

Please help.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc