College Student

Default CollegestudentHelp me create an automated data entry program in Ex

I have detailed customer information and I want to be able to type in the
customer ID and have the rest of the information fill itself in. Please
help. All in Excell.
Akhilesh Dalia

Where is your detailed information of customer? Is it in another excel sheet
or some where else?

If it is in another excel sheet you can use "vlookup" formula.

Regards
akhileshdalia<athotmail<dotcom