Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "If" statement

I have three columns:

State NCA or SCA Zip code
CA NCA 93601
NY NAP 11375
CA SCA 93550

I am trying to write a formula where, if State equals to CA, then evaluate
Zip Code, where if Zip Code is greater than 93600, return NCA, or if zip code
is less than 93600, return SCA, if State does note equal to CA, return NAP.

Can someone please help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming columns A, B and C in use, and that entries for state abbreviations
start in row 2, put this in B2:
=IF(A2="CA",IF(C293600,"NCA","SCA"),"NAP")
fill down the sheet
If your zip codes are text, to preserve leading zeros, also enclose the
93600 within double quotes as: