Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default worksheet menu bar "disappeared" suddenly

hi community

can community please assist me on how to display back my worksheet menubar.
It was working fine before but now when I opened up Excel, the Menubar
disappeared......what is happening to my Excel ?

thanks for the help :)
--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you have any toolbars showing?

If so, right click any toolbar and choose Customize.
On the Toolbars tab, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list. You'll
see Worksheet Menu Bar. Make sure that's "checked".

Biff

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote
in message ...
hi community

can community please assist me on how to display back my worksheet
menubar.
It was working fine before but now when I opened up Excel, the Menubar
disappeared......what is happening to my Excel ?

thanks for the help :)
--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Biff offered up the bandaid solution which could solve your problem.
However, the menu bar generally doesn't just disappear. What have you done
in Excel before it disappeared?

Playing with coding commandbars? Loaded a new addin? Opened a file you
didn't create?

Tom Ogilvy