Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LL LL is offline

Default How do I combine cells? ex. first name, last name columns

I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns for first name, last name, address
state and zip. I need to combine first and last name, and also address,
state and zip in order to create mailing labels. How do I go about doing
this?

Thanks,

Laura
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Laura, you have the information the the right format to do a mail merge with
word to print your labels

Have a look here for information on Word mail merge using Excel as the data
source

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm
--