Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printer message

I can I make the ballon "This document was sent to the printer", that appears
on the taskbar everytime I print something, not to appear at all?
It is really annoying!
Tkxs a lot.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Step 1 €“ Select Printers and Faxes from Settings on your Start menu.

Step 2 €“ Select File | Server Properties.

Step 3 €“ Select the Advanced tab.

Step 4 €“ Deselect Show informational notifications for <network/local
printers.

Step 5 €“ Click OK.