Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I add cells to a balance sheet which will include new sum?

I am trying to create a balance sheet for expenses, and there are only 12
rows allowed. I need an endless number of rows and the total to continually
be added up at the end of each row. When I add more rows, it seems that the
sum function does not work, and I will have to end up adding them myself! Is
there any way to extend the number of rows and still keep the function of
adding the sum? Please help with any tips, I am new to Excel....Thanks!