Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing a Number in a Column Using Arrays?

I am trying to change a number in the left column to the number in the
adjacent column. My setup looks like this.

Number to Change Change to this Number
182001 182000
182002 182000
193002 193000

Code New Code (from the Change to this Number
column)
181000 181000
182000 182000
182001 182000
182002 182000
193000 193000
193001 193001
193002 193000
193002 193000

Essentially, this is an accounting problem. I need to change certain
codes basically into a "rollup" using the key at the top. I tried
the array function but not sure if I am using it correctly. The
"Code", "The Number to Change" and the "Change to this
Number" are entered manually. Any suggestions? Thank you!