Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default password protected logo

how do i delete a logo which is text in an excell spreadsheet? It wont even
let me click on it. i can click all around it but not on it, i have tried
copy and paste also.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Find the person who put it there and have them remove it. There must be a
reason why it is protected.

"big b" wrote:

how do i delete a logo which is text in an excell spreadsheet? It wont even
let me click on it. i can click all around it but not on it, i have tried
copy and paste also.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might also want to think about copying the data from that sheet to a new
sheet without the logo if the logo is really causing you a problem. Just be
sure you copy everything, including formulas that may be embedded on the
worksheet and be sure to paste them in the same place on the new worksheet.
Also, if you have references from other sheets or dependencies the links need
to be maintained. Maybe the logo is not all that bad.