DebbieT

Default Picture format defaults in Excel

I receive from various sources excel spreadsheets with pictures and drawings
on some sheets. However, the default Color image control is set to "Black
and White" - Each time I need to Format picture and set the Color Control to
"Automatic" for the coloured image to appear.

Is there any way of setting this default to "Automatic" for any excel
spreadsheets opened on my pc?