Momo

Default please help

on my excel my tab key has stopped moving the selected cell one to the right,
how do i fix this!

thanks
Andy
Debra Dalgleish

Make sure the Scroll Lock is off -- there's a key on the keyboard to
toggle it on and off

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Gord Dibben

If the TAB key moves a full screen go to ToolsOptionsTransition and uncheck
"Transition Navigation Keys".

If it won't move at all, perhaps you have the sheet protected and all cells
"locked".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP