Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do i download UK version of the Invoice template ?

I tried downloading the Invoice template from Microsoft, but when i attempted
to use it, the currency was only in Dollars and i need it to be in Pounds
Sterling (UK). How do i download a UK version please ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can't you just change the format of the cells to show pounds?
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"gord715" wrote:

I tried downloading the Invoice template from Microsoft, but when i attempted
to use it, the currency was only in Dollars and i need it to be in Pounds
Sterling (UK). How do i download a UK version please ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried simply re-formatting the cells to Pounds Sterling?

FormatCellsNumberCurrencySymbol

BTW....Excel has several Invoice Templates but the above should work with all.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:36:02 -0700, gord715
wrote:

I tried downloading the Invoice template from Microsoft, but when i attempted
to use it, the currency was only in Dollars and i need it to be in Pounds
Sterling (UK). How do i download a UK version please ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks very much but you have to understand i am learning everything from the
very beginning, and what appears easy to someone else is sometimes bl***y
difficult for me !!
Thanks for your help, appreciated !