Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filter entire columns

Hi,

I've downloaded a large database.

Columns are labled like this:

3/31/06 AAA | 3/31/06 BBB| 3/31/06 CCC | 6/30/06 AAA | 6/30/06 BBB | 6/30/06
CCC

I just want to view all columns that contain the label "AAA"

So I have:

3/31/06 AAA | 6/30/06 AAA

Of course I have years of quarterly data...

is there an easy way to do this?

Pivot table seems to take too long to manually set up... Looking for
something similar to an autofilter solution

Thanks very much.